spm 2017
Monday, 27 November 2017 ?
0 words ?
Alhamdulillah the day finally kicked in!
The last day of SPM !!!! ( a major exam that Malaysian aged 17 sit for at the end of high school )
 |
| Groupmates 5Ibnu Sina |
What does it feels like to finish SPM? I actually smelt the freedom earlier lol as I had a last paper syndrome. Our last paper was chemistry and I was some sort of demotivated the night before sebab taksabar to end this 'war'.
Idk if i should write a post to summarise all the +-3 weeks of SPM. I did write the summary for each subject in my book (just to remind myself in the future how was all the papers questions sound like)
note to future SPM candidates: DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE SPOT TOPICS/QUESTIONS. Revise everything. Trust me u wont regret
 |
| straightly went to mcd to satisfy my post-spm crave |
 |
muka muka happy habis SPM💓💓
|
salam and minta maaf session before spm
Labels: spm journey
Newer StoriesOlder Stories
The Boss
Hello there. Meet the owner of this site :D
Hai ! Change with your own words here !
Short Biodata
Name: Your Name Known as: Your Name Age: Your AgeStat: Your StatCountry: MalaysiaFav. Colours: Your Fav Color Language: Malay and EnglishHobby: Blogging, Sleeping, Eating Fav Quotes: People say we can't live without LOVE . Yet , I think oxygen is more important !
Contact Me:
Facebook |
Twitter |
Tumblr
Likes:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Dislikes
✖ Anons, Haters, Copypasters✖ Liars✖ ✖ ✖

spm 2017
Monday, 27 November 2017 | November 27, 2017 |
0 words
Alhamdulillah the day finally kicked in!
The last day of SPM !!!! ( a major exam that Malaysian aged 17 sit for at the end of high school )
 |
| Groupmates 5Ibnu Sina |
What does it feels like to finish SPM? I actually smelt the freedom earlier lol as I had a last paper syndrome. Our last paper was chemistry and I was some sort of demotivated the night before sebab taksabar to end this 'war'.
Idk if i should write a post to summarise all the +-3 weeks of SPM. I did write the summary for each subject in my book (just to remind myself in the future how was all the papers questions sound like)
note to future SPM candidates: DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE SPOT TOPICS/QUESTIONS. Revise everything. Trust me u wont regret
 |
| straightly went to mcd to satisfy my post-spm crave |
 |
muka muka happy habis SPM💓💓
|
salam and minta maaf session before spm
Labels: spm journey
new→←past